The school has a fleet of 3 buses which are sent to pick up and drop the students from various routes decided by the school.The charges according to the distance will have to be deposited along with tuition fee.This facility is extended to the parents at their own risk and responsibillty.
Here is the schedule of 3 buses:
School Bus No.01 (HR39A-4202) (Click here to view Time Table)
School Bus No.02 (HR39A-4914) (Click here to view Time Table)
School Bus No.03 (HR39A-7556) (Click here to view Time Table)
School Bus No.04 (HR45C-9093) (Click here to view Time Table)
- The buses will not wait for late comers. The student should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete Stop.
- All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the bus teacher. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
- Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside buses is not permitted.
- Unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- No refunds/adjustment of fee will be done even if the bus is used for one week in the term.
- The drivers attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus teachers and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the school authorities.
- Students must travel only by the buses allotted to them by the Transport Office.
- Students of LKG to Class - II must be picked up at the bus stop by the parents/guardians, failing which they will be brought back to the school.
- The students will not be permitted to catch another bus if he/she has missed his/her designated bus.